It's FREEZING...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
man, yesterday it was a nice 50 degrees... during the day, in about an hour the temperature dropped to 34. This morning it is 20 degrees... :freezing cold emoticon:
This is the first freeze of the year... maybe the only one... but I'm not going out today... that's for sure...

We got sleet and snow (Benton, AR) and it's already gone. Ya'll aren't used to that chilly weather are you?

You know, Little Man, we're neighbors, baby. You join us for the HotLanta trip ... you can ride with Aprilraven and me. Brave enough?!

Yep, 25 degrees here. And when I woke up (ten minutes ago) the thermostat inside read a whopping 49. Freakin' BRRR! So the heat's on, I'm under three blankets and scorching my mouth with a large mug of hot chocolate.

anicole said:
We got sleet and snow (Benton, AR) and it's already gone. Ya'll aren't used to that chilly weather are you?

You know, Little Man, we're neighbors, baby. You join us for the HotLanta trip ... you can ride with Aprilraven and me. Brave enough?!
Sure, when is it?
I'd love to. :D

oh, and what is it? :lmao: I'll bring my guitar. :mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
Sure, when is it?
I'd love to. :D

oh, and what is it? :lmao: I'll bring my guitar. :mrgreen:

do you know any John Denver? I believe that's april's fave!

(she'll kill me for that!)

anicole said:
do you know any John Denver? I believe that's april's fave!

(she'll kill me for that!)
:lmao: nope, but if I heard some songs I'm sure I can play his stuff. :lmao:

Littleman...we've had three good snows in a week, and we're supposed to get 4 more today. SO BITE ME! :twisted:

-4 degrees F when I woke today. Got up to 12 degrees F yesterday. We've been averaging about 20 degrees below normal for most of a week and little end in sight.

I'm ready for Spring.

Christie Photo said:
-4 degrees F when I woke today. Got up to 12 degrees F yesterday. We've been averaging about 20 degrees below normal for most of a week and little end in sight.

I'm ready for Spring.

Yeah, Pete knows what I'm talking about...he's not far from me!

fahr-celsius-mail-full.gif

Christie Photo said:

I'm ready for Spring.

Now that I've converted it.... woah, that's cold!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back