It's Friday - What are your weekend plans?

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This weekend is the big Dragonboat Festival in Toronto, and I'm in it! Along with 21 teammates, and about 175 other teams. I'm hoping it's a dry weekend, because waiting around in the rain for your next 'heat' is not fun. And I'm hoping (but not counting on) repeating last year's results where my team won a gold and silver in our (admittedly recreational) division.

Edit: Ooo, just noticed that there will be international teams at the Festival, including one from Hamburg!

Film processing....film processing and some more film processing

If I can manage to get luckey I might relese a shutter

God I hate summer hours at work.....

Good luck have fun on your Regatta

I'll be sitting in the sunshine at a tractor pull. Unfortunately I'm working security so I don't really know if I'll get any pictures or not, but I'm hoping.

Company picnic at the Zoo tomorrow. Next weekend I'm going to Gulf Shores, Alabama for the week. It will be the first time my daughter has ever seen the beach (she will be three in a couple months).

Oh yay! Good luck! (Will you have the chance to bring your camera?)

We'll be driving back home this weekend. I'm sad to end our visit, but it's time we go back.

I hate these Friday threads

Film processing....film processing and some more film processing

If I can manage to get luckey I might relese a shutter

God I hate summer hours at work.....

Good luck have fun on your Regatta
The film processing should be fun though, right?
And thanks for the well wishes!

I'll be sitting in the sunshine at a tractor pull. Unfortunately I'm working security so I don't really know if I'll get any pictures or not, but I'm hoping.
Heyyy, here's hoping you get to take some pics!

Company picnic at the Zoo tomorrow. Next weekend I'm going to Gulf Shores, Alabama for the week. It will be the first time my daughter has ever seen the beach (she will be three in a couple months).
The zoo should be fun. And how cool will that be, to watch your daughter see the beach for the first time! (Have your camera ready, to get pics of the look on her face as she plays)

Oh yay! Good luck! (Will you have the chance to bring your camera?)

We'll be driving back home this weekend. I'm sad to end our visit, but it's time we go back.
Have a safe trip back! Take pics along the way.

I'll be able to take pics of our other team (we had enough people for 2 boats), but can't really take any while I'm racing.

I hate these Friday threads
:p

Will you be bowling then?

lets see... for me...

Saterday:
I planned a bank robbery in the morning, softball practice through the lunch hour, sleep (which'll turn into TPF time) in the afternoon, laundry (which will also turn into TPF time), then might try to see where a friend is for a movie.

Sunday:
Church in the morning, lunch with friends, I will spend sometime with the same friend I mentioned above because I have not seen him forever (4 weeks), then off to bed.

Good luck @ the Regatta!!

I am going to see my husband's band play tonight and Sunday afternoon. I'm probably going to another show Sunday night and Saturday I will do some work around the house. We haven't really cleaned since coming back from vacation last weekend and it needs it bad!

Our weekend is over :(

Spent most of it sat in front of the computer trying (and finally succeeding) in finishing my first assignment. Now back to work and catching up on the studying...

Matting some of my BW shots for the exhibit on Sat. and on Sun. I'm going back to the Vulture Mine for some additional 4x5 shots and a conversation with the current mine owners about its history. MissMia might come along with us as well.

Tomorrow - all day date with new lady (hopefully not for the last time), boat trip to a little island bird sanctuary / historical spot cum open air museum, then sunday is F1 day.

Don't care about the weather, it's gonna be ace!

Baby Shower tomorrow, work on Sunday. If not for the baby shower, I'd be working tomorrow, too. Oh, and tonight's girl's night. :)
Woohoo, gettin' together with the girls is always good fun!
chatter.gif

lets see... for me...

Saterday:
I planned a bank robbery in the morning, softball practice through the lunch hour, sleep (which'll turn into TPF time) in the afternoon, laundry (which will also turn into TPF time), then might try to see where a friend is for a movie.

Sunday:
Church in the morning, lunch with friends, I will spend sometime with the same friend I mentioned above because I have not seen him forever (4 weeks), then off to bed.
have fun, and don't get caught Saturday morning or it will screw up the rest of your plans for the weekend.
jail.gif

Good luck @ the Regatta!!

I am going to see my husband's band play tonight and Sunday afternoon. I'm probably going to another show Sunday night and Saturday I will do some work around the house. We haven't really cleaned since coming back from vacation last weekend and it needs it bad!
Well the band sounds like fun! The cleaning....not so much. But it's gotta be done, eh?
vacuum.gif

Our weekend is over :(

Spent most of it sat in front of the computer trying (and finally succeeding) in finishing my first assignment. Now back to work and catching up on the studying...
Yayyyy, you got the assignment done! That's a monkey off your back, I'm sure! :boogie:

Matting some of my BW shots for the exhibit on Sat. and on Sun. I'm going back to the Vulture Mine for some additional 4x5 shots and a conversation with the current mine owners about its history. MissMia might come along with us as well.
How wonderful is that, to be exhibiting your photos and having a mini-meetup!!! :D

Tomorrow - all day date with new lady (hopefully not for the last time), boat trip to a little island bird sanctuary / historical spot cum open air museum, then sunday is F1 day.

Don't care about the weather, it's gonna be ace!
Whoa, have fun!
rom.gif

Most reactions

Back