It's Friday - What are your weekend plans?

Anty you need a new comment under your name - Queen of the Smilies!

As for me a strange weekend - no plans I mostly when ever I get them family devise methods of altering or destroying them one way or another ;)
Just hoping I can get a refrence on Sunday for a job!

I have a test and a paper outline due (neither of which I've worked on in the least).

Other than that, my long lost brother might come up and we'll go out to a Couchsurfing bbq/ Salt River tubing, or he'll squirrel out of it and I'll go alone *sniff*. Then the boy and I are thinking of going up to Montezuma's Castle and Well (wow, that sounds like a bar to me) on Sunday.

I've had my sish shhods alreedy. Now whad du eye du? sheven!!!!! Why didn't tink of dat zunner?

I am driving up to London from Windsor (this is Canada), then taking some photos of my cousin's little girl, then jumping on a plane and flying back home (Alberta). After that I am sleeping. Then on Sunday I am going to be packing up to move out for a renovation - oh my goodness! Oh, and preparing for a newborn shoot :)

The past 2 years, all I had was a 2 mp auto mode only P&S and P&S skills. Tomorrow will be the first time I've gone after acquiring a newer camera capable of manual controls, a decent zoom on it, and at least a little bit of knowledge and skills with photography.....

So, here is where I'll be tomorrow with the kids. They love it!

20060624BAMsRCFlyfun04.jpg
20060624BAMsRCFlyfun06.jpg

One for our Pittsburgh folk on the forum....

20060624BAMsRCFlyfun10.jpg

20070623BAMsRCFlyFun18.jpg
20070623BAMsRCFlyFun78.jpg

And here is what approximately $21,000 looks like in RC money....

20070623BAMsRCFlyFun57.jpg

So, that's what I'm doing this weekend. Just wish I had a bird of my own. Computer sim racing, RC flying, photography, my hobbies and priorities in that order. Adding guitar to the mix as well, just started last night.

I work on the weekends. I work at a resort so the days others have off (holidays and weekends) are the days I NEED to be there.

That being said, its going to be busy this weekend. I love it when we're super busy at my job. I want to keep going and not stop till my shift is over.

On Monday and Tuesday, though, I will probably take some photos.

Saturday : Hot Import Nights - New York

Sunday : might rain, so probably stay home :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back