It’s here already! My new Fuji XF10. Test photos added

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Less than 24 hours after ordering,it’s here! I would not normally order camera gear other than accessories from Amazon but… I was in a hurry because I leave for vacation next week. Best Buy had a seven day shipping on this (???) and was $50 more. B&H and Adorama are about to run into their Passover closing dates and I didn’t want to take a chance of getting caught up in that delay. Nothing in stock locally! Amazon prime wins again.

Got the hipster champagne metal color with brown “leather” grip. It didn’t come in silver which I would have preferred. Black wasn’t an option for me as I wanted something different this time. We’ll see how the metal finish holds up!

C26A7661-0223-4EF0-AEAB-D1ED78A7FFE2.jpeg
9E0B6A33-05AD-4876-B9C1-B8A5B9D5F05F.jpeg
C41C13F4-8704-41CE-AB41-6431EADD7345.jpeg

Looks good in champagne-and-leather trim! Wow..less than 24 hr. delivery! No wonder Amazon has become so popular. Hope you enjoy it.

Rather a hipster sort of colour. I did look at this camera too but ended up getting the x100f, hope you enjoy it as much as I do my f.

Less than 24 hours after ordering,it’s here! I would not normally order camera gear other than accessories from Amazon but… I was in a hurry because I leave for vacation next week. Best Buy had a seven day shipping on this (???) and was $50 more. B&H and Adorama are about to run into their Passover closing dates and I didn’t want to take a chance of getting caught up in that delay. Nothing in stock locally! Amazon prime wins again.

Got the hipster champagne metal color with brown “leather” grip. It didn’t come in silver which I would have preferred. Black wasn’t an option for me as I wanted something different this time. We’ll see how the metal finish holds up!

View attachment 171782 View attachment 171783 View attachment 171784
Enjoy it!

Looks good in champagne-and-leather trim! Wow..less than 24 hr. delivery! No wonder Amazon has become so popular. Hope you enjoy it.

I have ordered stuff in the morning and received delivery by 8pm that same day. There must be an Amazon whatehouse fairly close to us.

Love love the champagne & leather handle. It looks like it is slightly smaller than my Sony Rx100iv. Great for travel. Congrats! Looking forward to your review when you return.

Nice! Will be good to see some sample shots.

Wow, that is a good looking kit. Sharp. Your gonna love that lens.

Love love the champagne & leather handle. It looks like it is slightly smaller than my Sony Rx100iv. Great for travel. Congrats! Looking forward to your review when you return.

Still playing with the settings. Have not had a touch screen camera before so that should be interesting. Trying to get familiar enough to use it on vacation without too much fumbling around. Turned on continuous mode in error yesterday and still not sure how that happened!

Very nice! Looks like it might be about the size of my xf1

I love that it’s super small. I wished it had the built in lens cap instead of the removable one but otherwise I like the size and weight. Has a nice grip with the texture from the “leather”.

Nice! Will be good to see some sample shots.

Coming soon! It’s been raining and miserable here and I had very little free time yesterday.

Wow, that is a good looking kit. Sharp. Your gonna love that lens.

I love the metal look. When I eventually upgrade the xt2 to a t3 I’ll be looking for the metal version. Going to go full on hipster lol.

It’s pretty sharp. This is an unedited jpeg except for cropping. Also haven’t updated the firmware yet...

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Here is “portrait mode”

And while not a “zoom” lens, there are 3 in camera fixed optical zooms while shooting. You lose a bit of IQ with these and they’re not available in any of the manual exposure modes but pretty convenient.

Images look good and sharp. I like the idea of a smaller Fuji for casual days out.

What's your initial thoughts on using a fixed 18.5 lens?

I think the 3 'zoom' settings are just cropping the image? You could do the same in post processing?

Looks real good to me. The adv setting has a couple interesting and useful jpeg modes. I was recently given a barely used X-M1 and a 27, fun little kit.

Images look good and sharp. I like the idea of a smaller Fuji for casual days out.

What's your initial thoughts on using a fixed 18.5 lens?

I think the 3 'zoom' settings are just cropping the image? You could do the same in post processing?

Yes I probably won’t use that too much since cropping is just as easy but it does help to see better for the far away stuff.

The biggest con for me with the xf10 is that my eyesight isn’t great for close up but I don’t need my glasses for far away so I can see what I’m pointing the camera at but can’t see the lcd or the displays without putting on my glasses which I didn’t do every time. It was a bit like shooting blind. Not sure if the no viewfinder will be the deal breaker on this for me. Trying to give it a chance as the models with viewfinder are not as pocketable and much more expensive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back