IT'S HEREEEEEEEEE

Already burned through a roll of portra. Got some 220 (yes, I have a plug for the back) in it now. :D Loving this thing.

Annnnd, my back finally can in. Tossed in some CR2's and the back fires-up. You and me Appleton Guy, were on the road to rediscover film. I feel a little like Ponce De Leon.

Woot! For both of youse!! :boogie::boogie:

That is really really purdy :586:

Annnnd, my back finally can in. Tossed in some CR2's and the back fires-up. You and me Appleton Guy, were on the road to rediscover film. I feel a little like Ponce De Leon.

I've missed it a lot. So glad to be back. :boogie:I feel a little like Neil Armstrong for some reason.

(you know I've actually been inside a shuttle.)

Me too!!!

Oh wait. You were talking about a space shuttle? Then no. I thought airport shuttles counted.

;)
When I get delivery of my Space Shuttle, Gary's going to fly it for us.
Minicoop is gonna take pictures from sitting on the nose,
and we'll have steak and caviar inside watching the earth go 'round.

And I'll bring my telescope so we can have good views of all the planets, subplanets, and space in general without earth's atmosphere in our way.

Can I come, too?? I'll pass on the steak and caviar, though, and just drink the champagne while snacking on peanuts and canapes :D

I WENT TO SPACE CAMP! DOES THAT COUNT? Oh, oops, I shouldn't have admitted that. Dammit.

Damn right I'll bring my Hassy out in space.

Columbia-1---HP.jpg

I WENT TO SPACE CAMP! DOES THAT COUNT? Oh, oops, I shouldn't have admitted that. Dammit.

Damn right I'll bring my Hassy out in space.
Great, now we have better comfort that we have a greater than 0% chance of making it to space.
But probably less on landing.

RESULTS!!!!!

500EL/M test by longm1985, on Flickr

Color balance is for sunlight, not flash, so there's that. Image quality seems great (when zoomed in on my computer) for having a few scratches on the back element of the Distagon (the Sonnar will have clean glass).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back