What's new

It's Just Water Under the Bridge

Wow...perfectly exposed everywhere. I assume this is an HDR shot...how many images did u use? I'm just getting started with HDR. Oregon is beautiful....u should go south into the redwoods in northern CA where I'm at. There is some crazy coastline that you could do some serious stuff with.
 
Never seen this image before. Looks nice. ;)
 
Wow...perfectly exposed everywhere. I assume this is an HDR shot...how many images did u use? I'm just getting started with HDR. Oregon is beautiful....u should go south into the redwoods in northern CA where I'm at. There is some crazy coastline that you could do some serious stuff with.
Thanks and I'd like to do that! This is just two exposures actually.

Never seen this image before. Looks nice. ;)
8"x10" ftw!
 
A little busy for my taste. If the water and bridge are of special interest, then why include the path, flowers, lamp post and a lot of trees above and around the bridge? I'd at least crop the left enough to remove the lamp and some of the flowers, and the top to remove the piece of sky that shows and some of the trees.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom