It's Not Polite to Stare

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's the feeling I got when this great blue heron fixated on me.

11142146AAAAA-f 123 studio-studio.jpg

Last edited:
probably trying to decide if he can swallow you for lunch. great photo!

He's thinking wtf is that looking at me:adoration:

As coincidence would have it, I hit on something similar the other day. Just didn't post it yet.
The same bird is coming back to the same place when the weather is right. Been working with exposure on white. It's tough.
If I may say ..........in a nice way. It could have been more sharp. I do that a lot. Looks good on the camera monitor, get it home and on the 27 inch monitor, nope.
Then I kick myself around about an hours worth, for not staying on the subject longer to get it right. Sometimes you can't.
The image looks nice,,,,,,all of the bird looks real sharp until I got to the head, beak and eyes.
Circle of confusion?

It was probably thinking, "It's not polite to stare" as he was looking at you.

As coincidence would have it, I hit on something similar the other day. Just didn't post it yet.
The same bird is coming back to the same place when the weather is right. Been working with exposure on white. It's tough.
If I may say ..........in a nice way. It could have been more sharp. I do that a lot. Looks good on the camera monitor, get it home and on the 27 inch monitor, nope.
Then I kick myself around about an hours worth, for not staying on the subject longer to get it right. Sometimes you can't.
The image looks nice,,,,,,all of the bird looks real sharp until I got to the head, beak and eyes.
Circle of confusion?

I knew I should've robbed that bank and bought the $7,000 performance lens, damnit! Just kidding. What can I say, I knew it wasn't the sharpest, none of mine are but I've found that a picture doesn't have to be tack sharp to be likable so that's why I put up my best oof pics.

Looks like you ruffled his feathers. Nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back