What's new

It's official, the TPF D700 Club is open for registration!

Me me me!!!! I'm soooo IN!....Can't wait to get it...I tested the d300s with my 50mm 1.4 and it was a dream...I can just imagine that lens on the d700 would be like instantaneous orgasm without stimulation! :lmao:
 
Okay I own one , so where are the PHOTOS? You have to post at least one fave image.
-
Shoot well, Joe
 
Okay I own one , so where are the PHOTOS? You have to post at least one fave image.
-
Shoot well, Joe

I know you were talking about the newest member of the club, you know, the one with the brilliant avatar. But for those that are sitting on the sideline.... waiting for the newest shot from a fabulous avatar..... here's some icing on the cake.


780445276_5vAcs-XL.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom