molested_cow1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There Apr 6, 2011 #1 Post here so we can tally the members, and remember to wear this badge proudly!
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2011 #2 Badges? Yet, I am an owner. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Patrice No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 384 Location Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada Apr 6, 2011 #3 kundalini said: I am an owner. Click to expand... Me too, as of today!
sierramister TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2011 Messages 248 Reaction score 19 Location TENNESSEE Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2011 #4
B bottguardo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 53 Reaction score 2 Location amehrica Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2011 #5 laaaame. lol. The first rule of d700 club is you don't talk about d700 club, everyone knows that.
A ann No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 4,263 Reaction score 189 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2011 #6 :thumbup: , no need to prove a thing, including a badge
A andynrach TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 65 Reaction score 8 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2011 #7 Love my D700!
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2011 #8 Yeah, i'm cool with a D700 club (i guess), but i don't know if i really want to boast about owning one. It just comes off as pretentious. I've got enough of that in my swagger here already, I don't think i need any more of it ;p
Yeah, i'm cool with a D700 club (i guess), but i don't know if i really want to boast about owning one. It just comes off as pretentious. I've got enough of that in my swagger here already, I don't think i need any more of it ;p
SpeedTrap TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 27 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2011 #9 Owner Here, possibly one of the oldest in Canada, I got mine the day before it was released.
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2011 #10 I love mine, luv love it, I can see the difference immediately now between shots from the D90 and the D700. Never going back.
I love mine, luv love it, I can see the difference immediately now between shots from the D90 and the D700. Never going back.
M mikehaugen TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 305 Reaction score 22 Location northern illinois Apr 8, 2011 #11 when are we going to start a 20d club? lol
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #12 I'd like to start a Miranda club!!!
480sparky45 44 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2011 #13 How 'bout a D7000 chapter?
shaunly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 6 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2011 #14 count me in :thumbup:
mar1u5 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 640 Reaction score 4 Location oslo, norway Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2011 #15 +1