It's only the 11th!!

They already are, but in dvd form. :0)

AlisonS said:
Yeah, I was quite shocked when I went to Target the other day and saw their seasonal section was fully converted to Christmas already. Didn't retailers used to at least wait until after Thanksgiving to start??

At Walgreens we've had on section of Christmas stuff up for about a month...the day after Halloween, the rest of the Christmas stuff went up. :(

AlisonS said:
Yeah, I was quite shocked when I went to Target the other day and saw their seasonal section was fully converted to Christmas already. Didn't retailers used to at least wait until after Thanksgiving to start??
I made a post winging about this a little while ago. I think it was at the start of October! :shock:

Waaaaaaaay too early.

We can get fireworks all year round now, so I think we should have Christmas stuff in the shops 12 months of the year too. Make it easier for Aussies who have Christmas in the Summer! They just HAVE to be different ;-)
On another thought - my local TESCO had some Christmas things in at the end of September. Mince pies and stuff. Can you imagine what they'd be like after 3 months on the shelf.
You'd spend Boxing day at the A&E!

There are Christmas stores that has stuff year round. :0)

Most reactions

Back