Its over -My First Exam

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally finally over...im sitting here typing at midnight with a soar throat!

Finally my first practical drama exam is over (this is also why I havent been round much)
And man was it scary...lemme describe what happens quickly.

Audience is outside the drama studio, the siren goes of (air rade siren) and everyone is led in to a make shift bomb shelter (took a whole day to build)
Throughout a 30min story line the audience is mixed in the action.
I playd the part of Heinz Lange - 5th Parthfinder Squadron, Luftwaffe, who found is way into the bomb shelter and unknown time before after being shot down.
I have an on going conflict with the other male charector, while the two female charecters are noble people trying to calm the whole situation.
At the end, I get told to leave, at which time a small fight breaks out, and eventually I get the a gun and we walk around the corner where we cant be seen, and eventually the Warden (female actor) gets shot, but I come back to help her, because it was disclosed that the homeguard officer (Male actor) was an SS spy.
The warden starts to die and I try to give mouth to mouth, but eventually the nurse (other female) pushes me away and says theres nothing I can do.
We sit back, and the nurse calls out the time and date, which is actually the date of the time we are acting, to give it its true meaning which (not really impacting in the slightest) that the war has been going on for 60 years.
We have the rememberance poem red out (Which went wrong on the night and only the last line with all of us reading is heard) and then thats it.
Not many arguments, I told the two females to f off and stormed out once, but I still think I had a right too :lol:

Now, imagine doing 40% exam, with a cold, and then LOSSING your voice.
I had to shout the entire play to get the right volume, and MAN did it hurt.
You know what sucks, if I had have been too quiet, I wouldnt get let of because of my loosing my voice, itd just be tough luck...you have to be hit by a car or something to be let of.
Anyways, thanks for reading, I gotto sleep and debate whether I feel good enough to go into college tomorow, which I dont think I do.

Laters :)

Oh PS apparently girls think my quiet unaudable manly voice is sexy...ohh yeh, tip for you there bace ;)

Oh and PS PS, thanks for listening to me moan LaFoto and it was all sorted before I even got in to the drama studio! :D

wow, that sounds complex but really cool

so as part of your exam, you had to perform in front of an audience? i hope you enjoyed it despite the sickness and losing of the voice

best of luck to you!

We changed it slightly, we sat with the audience in the bomb shelter, we had to write the entire thing ourselves :p
I was fun knocking into audience members and staring at them because they "disgusted" me.

What also rocked is that we had some people we took to the imperial war museum (Sorry to be rude but old people) and they said it was as realistic as the real thing, because of the lights flashing, the bombs getting closer and further, us shouting, and us flying about when the bombs dropped :D

ohhh... that sounds as a nice exam... I mean... my exams are usually on paper... I have to solve some algorythms and so on... ok.. and I failed my first exam in teoretical IT, I passed practical IT, and I'm still waiting for the results in maths!!! ahhh... damn... and in German too... :/

craig said:
Seems like you guys put out your best effort to say the least!!!!!!!!! We are super proud!!!!!

Thanks craig, thanks mentos.

hehe mentos I had to speak two lines of pure german, and some german insults.

Ill type em out later :)

Most reactions

Back