It's possible that I'm a terrible wife... but I must be doing something right.

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So.... my anniversary is Saturday. Recently I rented the 7dmkii and kinda fell in LOVE. Well the hubby calls today and says that there will be a package delivered today and he might let me have it. I know my husband.... he likes to buy stuff and it got me to thinking.... did hubby know I wanted this? Well yes he did because I posted on Facebook about how great borrowlenses.com is and how I loved my rental.

Here's where the terrible wife part comes in..... I logged into our bestbuy.com account..... yeah he bought it.

I'm stoked, but now I have to act surprised. Excited will be easy, surprised... a little harder. And all I got him was a spare controller for the xbox one. Yup... bad wife.

I'm also leaving him with the kid on our anniversary to attend a photo workshop in Grand Teton and Yellowstone..... whew.... I'm really going to owe him big time.

Wow, congrats
don't forget to jump up and down and scream when you open the box !!
That will quell the lack of surprise factor.

You can give him the one thing that every guy begs his wife for, something that no woman likes a man to do...

...have some peace and quiet. ;)

p.s. don't forget to update the firmware.

Congrats. Hey at least he bought yours for you. I am still in the doghouse/minus brownie points for getting mine in July. (I'm don't a LOT more cooking and even the dishes this weekend.) lol

LOL, I would take Grand Tetons / Yellowstone anytime. But and a big ole Butt. My wife would say 'good riddance' :)

Yes you owe big time. No you are not a terrible wife (a little nosey by logging into the shared account if it was not innocent ;) ) and don't say that's ALL you got him was a spare controller for xbox (because more than likely he wanted and needed it). That's how I would think.

Wifey handles all the finances, so if I really really want to be secretive, I have to be um... secretive. Some accounts are joint, and some are not.

LOL, I would take Grand Tetons / Yellowstone anytime. But and a big ole Butt. My wife would say 'good riddance' :)

Yes you owe big time. No you are not a terrible wife (a little nosey by logging into the shared account if it was not innocent ;) ) and don't say that's ALL you got him was a spare controller for xbox (because more than likely he wanted and needed it). That's how I would think.

Wifey handles all the finances, so if I really really want to be secretive, I have to be um... secretive. Some accounts are joint, and some are not.

Okay, after re-reading. I by no means meant my wife has a big ole butt.
Good lawd, I don't like doggie houses.

You must be a good wife to get that for your birthday. Shoot, I got a $25 gift card to dunkin donuts. Just what my lard butt needs [emoji31]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can give him the one thing that every guy begs his wife for, something that no woman likes a man to do...

I've never even updated the firmware on my t2i so is that going to be involved?

I've never even updated the firmware on my t2i so is that going to be involved?

Not really. Download a file on your pc, copy it to a folder on your cf or sd card (you now have both slots :) ) and follow instructions.

Not sure bout bad wife but definitely good hubby

Most reactions

New Topics

Back