It's TBall Season!!!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With 4 grand kids so close to the same age we can almost field our own team. Weather has been a real factor in practice leading up to the games, but with a few games under their belts, they seem to be finding their grooves. Our ball players in chronological order by age.
TBALL April 202120210417_4135.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
TBALL April 202120210417_4118.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
TBALL April 202120210419_4180.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr
TBALL April 202120210417_4143.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

I haven't experienced tball yet, but the grandson will probably give it a try, I am sure. Hopefully I can do the fun as much justice as you have. Good moments!

Cuties! The last one is a great shot- you really captured his concentration. I don’t think I knew that you had other grandchildren. I’ve only ever seen photos of your granddaughter, the future model.

I haven't experienced tball yet, but the grandson will probably give it a try, I am sure. Hopefully I can do the fun as much justice as you have. Good moments!

It's been many years since we had one in TBall, this is the first year for the little's. It is an absolute HOOT to watch these kids, you never know what they're gonna do. Good chance for me to practice making the chain link fence disappear also.

Cuties! The last one is a great shot- you really captured his concentration. I don’t think I knew that you had other grandchildren. I’ve only ever seen photos of your granddaughter, the future model.

We have 10 ranging in age from the youngest (last photo), up to 25 years old (4 girls, 6 boys). The oldest granddaughter is a Nurse at a hospital in KC, next youngest is a lab tech at a medical lab LA, oldest grandson is in College, the next two grandsons are graduating from high school this month. We call the five youngest of the bunch the "little's" On the first three boys above and their sister we've been restricted from posting anything online because for almost 3 years they were being fostered by our Son and DIL. The courts don't move very fast, (and the pandemic) but once parental rights were cleared they were finally able to adopt early this year. Here's the remaining member of our "little's", she's the dancer. Now that the restrictions have been removed, I'm sure there will be many more of them in the future.
April 202120210417_4110.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Congratulations to the happy family!

Thank you all.

I am envious that you have them close by. We haven't seen two of ours in 403 days:apologetic: And I know that number because we leave tomorrow on a cross country road trip to go see them:1219:

Congrats and beautiful pictures.

Three of the ten were like that for us, they were almost 600 miles away, so we didn't get to see them as much. Popping in to watch a game wasn't feasible. Six of them live about 2 hours away, still not close but not out of the realm of a day trip. Finally Lil'Bit is only 10 mins away, so for better or worse, she's stuck with us being around for everything. LOL

Reactions: PJM

Most reactions

New Topics

Back