JACKSON ~ A GUN DOG PROSPECT

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aye Mates,
Labrador Retriever pup TTF JACKSON LAD O' CLOONFINISH started his formal training with me on 1/3/19 as a wee pup during the harshness of winter in New England. The pup handled all conditions with vigor and a work ethic that spoke to great potential early on. Out of the selective breeding program of Haynes and Colleen Floyd of Double TT British Kennels in Sylvia, Kansas, JACKSON had all of the traits I like to see in a young gun dog prospect.

RuEFe9IkS0W1FDeKNInbtw_thumb_82e3_Fotor.jpg

TTF JACKSON LAD O' CLOONFINISH ~ Call name JACKSON is seen here during early introduction to live birds training. Incredible bird drive hardwired into his DNA, JACKSON demonstrated an intense drive for birds right out of the starting gate.

SIzH4qYxQzOxlMixw3FFdw_thumb_9423_Fotor.jpg

TTF JACKSON LAD O' CLOONFINISH ~ JACKSON is being trained as a companion gun dog and as a Hunt test K9 athlete. Currently JACKSON is on track to earn an AKC Junior Hunter title this month at the age of 10 months. His owners do not hunt, but they recognize the importance of a well bred retriever having a meaningful job as a working / sporting breed. Plans are to continue his development as a hunt test athlete and for me to provide him with field work during the bird season.

JACKSON will see his first practical field work whilst hunting upland birds during the coming season. He will be worked with diligence and under controlled conditions with a focus on his development in being steady to wing, shot, and fall. Currently JACKSON is e-collar conditioned, has excellent obedience whilst off lead, is an excellent marking dog, and penetrates cover with a persistence of hunt that makes the recovery of marks not pinned most certain. JACKSON'S nose work will be highly instrumental in the location of both birds to the flush and cripples on the run. JACKSON is a strong pup with lots of heart and grand athletic style whilst working on both land and water retrieves. JACKSON'S retrieve has been developed to ensure a classic presentation of the bird to hand.

At home, JACKSON has won the hearts of his human family and he is a gentle and loving companion dog bringing joy to all with his highly socialized demeanor. T'is truly my honor to continue overseeing the training and development of this wonderful retriever gun dog prospect pup.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Handsome guy Jackson is.

Nice dog and he looks like he was just awarded the medal of honor, he looks so proud and distinguished.

JACKSON is a really wonderful retriever.

Mike ☘️

Good photos and fascinating background information on Jackson.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back