It's Teusday, you should get away

Thanks for posting some awesome photos, what a great distraction from work on a tuesday!

Mishele, since i saw ur hawaii pic ive been on mental vacation. What an amazing sunset, add a rum punch to that and life's good.

rauch, a rainforest in washington state? i hadnt heard of it before but what a lush looking place

I'll have to go with fishing
sunset25.jpg

sunset27.jpg

Thanks for posting some awesome photos, what a great distraction from work on a tuesday!

Mishele, since i saw ur hawaii pic ive been on mental vacation. What an amazing sunset, add a rum punch to that and life's good.

rauch, a rainforest in washington state? i hadnt heard of it before but what a lush looking place

Yep, it's really great actually. Only a few hours away from Seattle! :thumbup: It's a nice day trip if you're ever in the area. :)

I took my 4 year old granddaughter to Cross Lake last week on my day off for a picnic.

MBA_0406.jpg

Yep, it's really great actually. Only a few hours away from Seattle! It's a nice day trip if you're ever in the area.

Another one for the bucket list. i guess its pretty similar to the vancouver area, mt fromme and seymour etc...? i spent some time up there but just never realized it was a rain forest, pretty obvious now i think about it since it never stopped raining! Amazing place though, love the west coast

5590371635_d8006b81f0_b.jpg

Forgot to keep this post going last tuesday, its been a long day and i could really get away...

Most reactions

Back