It's that time again Anyone have some photos to edit :)

Sure!!! Not sure if you need original via email or just have them posted but....

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Thanks!!

Hmm not 100% sure what you mean by whiteover - if you mean the white line marking the face, yep that is the easy first error/problem

Ok, still looking for the less then obvious problem...

Hint - look from its eye to its sideburns (er well that ring of hair around its head)

Ok I got the obvious thing. The other thing didn't stick out to me blaringly, so I took out some speckles here and there hoping I'd luck out LOL! OH!! I just missed your response lol!

4500820507_2d63b3e69e_o-1.jpg

Hmm not 100% sure what you mean by whiteover - if you mean the white line marking the face, yep that is the easy first error/problem
really shallow DoF? which that can't be fixed in post...

Not exactly, but you're on the right lines that its to do with the depth of field in the shot - look close its doing something really odd that it shouldn't be doing

Not exactly, but you're on the right lines that its to do with the depth of field in the shot - look close its doing something really odd that it shouldn't be doing
well you got me... do you want her to enhance it to get rid of the blur? thas all i can come up with =/

well you got me... do you want her to enhance it to get rid of the blur? thas all i can come up with =/

Same here I surrender LOL!

sorry for just coming into your thread and answering questions meant for you i just got interested and wanted to see if i could figure it out..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back