It's that time again Anyone have some photos to edit :)

I looked and looked and all I can come up with is there is some blurring on the eye it's self (in a half moon shape)... it could also be that I stared at that eye for way to long and I tripped out. It was like an old acid trip... you know if I knew what those were like.

I looked and looked and all I can come up with is there is some blurring on the eye it's self (in a half moon shape)... it could also be that I stared at that eye for way to long and I tripped out. It was like an old acid trip... you know if I knew what those were like.
i dont think thats blur i think it is just the flash or light on the eyes and that was how it was reflected back... thought that could be it still...

Sure!!! Not sure if you need original via email or just have them posted but....

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Thanks!!

It's usually finallly but for whatever reason when I saved them they came out really stretched.

Got it! Kinda
If you follow the halfmoon ring of blur around the eye, you'll see that it also runs off the eye and around the whole face (making a rough ring shape). However you'll see (and its best seen on the chin area, but you can also see it on the eye) that there are parts of the photo in focus bother further away than the blurred patch and closer to the camera.
The blurred ring is almost like a gap in the depth of field itself (as if you have two planes of focus). Now granted I've cheated somewhat since you normally won't get this with a single exposure* and this is the result of a failed focus stacking of two frames, whereby there was not enough overlap and as a result there was gap in the detail.

I'd gotten half way along that white stripe with removing it before I even noticed the blurred ring!

* someone might be able to and careful use of mirrors might be able to create the effect as well, but its not typical in the least

I've got an entire engagement session you can edit for me :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back