What's new

It's where they film BBC's Top Gear

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But I couldn't be bothered with the cars and bikes


CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSIONS

1
The Red Arrows


2


3


4


5


6


7
P-51 Mustang


8
Chinook


9
DMRH (Danish Multi Role Helicopter) on loan to the RAF for crew training, will be known as the Merlin mk3a when the RAF get theirs


10


11

 
Some nice pics here! I particularly like the CH47 Chinook picture. A nice way to crop it. Assuming it was a crop. They appeal to me because I am a pilot.
 
These are wonderful! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite.
 
# 2 and 8 are def my favourite, also like the mustang( always liked that plane since i was 7 years old )
 
cheers everyone
 
Some nice pics here! I particularly like the CH47 Chinook picture. A nice way to crop it. Assuming it was a crop. They appeal to me because I am a pilot.

no it's not cropped just taken with a 600mm lens
 
yes, 8 is clearly a winner, but also #10 is very nice
 
Yes, the CH-47 has a grand angle to it. Makes it very dynamic.

BTW, what shutter speed to you use for helicopters? 1/125thish?
 
the copters were shot at 100th but 60th would be better but you'd need a tripod
 
nice shots.

did you get any shots of the chinook when it crashed?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom