Itsy bitsy....uh.....spider.

van

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bitburning.com
This little guy wasnt too happy with me. He was very shy and proceeded to change my lense around trying to get me. He was either coming at me or running away...there was no happy medium. :p

These were taken with my new FUJI S7000! Im trying to get used to it. I absolutely love this camera.

spidey1.jpg

spidey2.jpg

spidey3.jpg

spidey4.jpg

spidey5.jpg

spidey6.jpg

1, 5 and 6 EXCELLENT shots!!!!

you might get a request for a change in thread title tho... some people like a warning there's gonna be creepy cawlies.. ;) :D
and I know 'itsy bitsy..' could be as in '...spider' but i thought it was '...teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini' :lol:

Hah! That's cool. :) You know, I think #2 is my favorite. I dont know why, but I like the way it defines his body and really shows off the lighter colored hair.

what great pictures!i love how you've captured all the hairs on him!
captain-spanky said:
i think 5 is my favourite... it remids me of a cd cover...
254239.jpg
but i'm also liking 4 as well now... :D

The prodigy! I'm seeing them in December :D

Hey - I got a Fuji S7000 as well. Love the camera - beautiful crips shots - I am still having a wee bit of light metering trouble but I guess it's mostly practice.

2Stupid2Duck said:
Hey - I got a Fuji S7000 as well. Love the camera - beautiful crips shots - I am still having a wee bit of light metering trouble but I guess it's mostly practice.

Yup. Thats all it is, just play around with your shutter setting, ape, and even ISO under extremes although I usually leave mine at 200-400. Under really bad lighting ISO 800 setting can give you a good boost, but you pay for it in grainyness. Hehe. Just like film!

Thanks, everyone! I am glad you enjoyed them. Those that didnt run screaming from the thread that is... :p

Most reactions

Back