Layspeed
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2009
- Messages
- 307
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm willing to listen and take in anything you've got to say, as always. Thanks! #1,2,3 were taken around the house. #4,5 were @ the Manila Zoo here in the Philippines.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
I didn't think about squaring off the cage either but you're right it would have made the photo neater. I had a hard time with exposure that day because of the harsh mid day light and the sun kept poking in and out of an mostly over cast sky
The wind chime pictures were hard to focus on for me. I see now that #2 is difficult to look at. I just liked the purple tinge in the green glass in #3 though.