iwo jima

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
shot this a couple of weeks ago during the time of the Pope's death (flag being halfmast):

22342649-L.jpg

hey ghoste, i'm afraid after looking at his stuff, and alot of others on this site, i have discovered its not so much skill, as a natural talent...jonmikal, chiller, airic, canoncan, craig, dalebe..and a host of others just look at life different and can see a picture before they ever look thru the camera....it just comes to them...
some things are just gifts, not a learned skill....and these and many more have that...

great job again, jon....this is breathtaking......

Awesome work with this Jon! This is what I was trying to attempt with my bird on the telephone wire, but the subject matter sucked. In your case its' right on!

elsaspet said:
Alright damnit, that does it! I'm buying myself a pair of Jon Mikal eyeballs!

I second that :)

Awsome shot Jon, very powerful.

Thats it Jonmikal...im doing a photography review thing on you on my next project...pictures like these should be famous...not just on a forum...really believe that...

thanks everyone! im really pleased that you like it :mrgreen:

very nice! did you cut out the background/forground? I see some blue in there that looks like it could be from a blue sky.

photong said:
very nice! did you cut out the background/forground? I see some blue in there that looks like it could be from a blue sky.

yes, there was a partial blue area in the sky and wanted it to be uniform white. i thought i removed all of it; thanks for pointing it out.

Amazing JonMikal. You can see a photo, where most people would just walk by and miss it. I am always impressed by your work and this one is just awesome. Very well done my friend.!!!!

Most reactions

Back