MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 2, 2006 #1 Statue of Andrew Jackson in Jackson Square - New Orleans
ChopstickHero TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2006 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Redlands, CA Mar 2, 2006 #2 clouds add alot to that pic. great capture.
snelson TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Montana Mar 2, 2006 #3 Nice b&w contratsts! Your angle is very pleasing also. Nice capture!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks! The sky was so gorgous, I almost did not want to convert it, but when I did, the sky still looked amazing!
Thanks! The sky was so gorgous, I almost did not want to convert it, but when I did, the sky still looked amazing!
tinacolada TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2005 Messages 66 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #5 Love it, Great work!
Booshka TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location South Yorkshire, UK Mar 2, 2006 #6 Really nice, would love to see colour version also.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 In Color:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 hmph, I guess if I like it, that is all that matters?
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #9 The shadows seem to standout better to me in the B&W that the color one.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 I prefer the black and white as well. I did not care much for the color version, so I am glad that it came out nice in black and white.
I prefer the black and white as well. I did not care much for the color version, so I am glad that it came out nice in black and white.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #11 Nice. Brings back memories from our trip last May. Eric