What's new

Jaguars, Penguins and a Monkey

theRossatron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not posted anything in a while but took a few pictures while I was at the Zoo on Saturday. Quite tricky conditions for photography really most of them were taken through glass/fences, but I was happy these ones. C + c would be very welcome. cheers!

1.
1679729063_4fd44ec42e.jpg

2.
1680098485_cea5351add.jpg

3.
1679953097_431ef1bdcc.jpg


4.
1680829128_7b8aaf70eb.jpg


5.
1680709938_600c9ac383.jpg

6.
1679798315_52d98d2db6.jpg

7.
1680852042_9ede03cb11.jpg
 
^^^ I agree, zoos are a tough place to shoot. You did well with these though. The jaguar shots are really lovely...very crisp, and good detail. And of course I have a fondness for penguins, so I like those shots as well.
 
I love them all! They look so crisp.
Number two and seven are my favorite.
 
GREAT shots. I really like the orangeness of the jaguar in shots 2 & 4.
 
I'm liking #2 very much, but I am really drawn to #6. The textures and colors stand out nicely against the white background.

Nice series. Thanks for sharing.
 
yup, 2 and 6 for me too. The colors in 2 are good and the detail in 6 is wicked :)
 
thanks for all the comments guys :)

I think they may have been slightly better had I included the whole tail in the jaguar shots - perhaps not?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom