What's new

Jakulsarlon glacier lagoon

Baltas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
6
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_21R9118.jpg
 
Last edited:
_21R9060.jpg


Sorry, in the first thread made a mistake. Still learning
 
Excellent shot....I think you may delete the first post here, please
 
How do you delete the post that you already posted?
 
How do you delete the post that you already posted?

Click "Edit"
In the new window click "Delete"
In the still next window click "Delete The Post" (seen towards bottom of this window)

Regards :D
 
Thank you, Frequency. I did edited the message but I did not find how to delete it, so I included another picture.
 
First shot is a good environmental shot, though you could have lowered the ISO for better image quality. Good colour and layers and the low cloud adds impact to the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom