Jalapeno Poppers, What do you think?

lalo56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this picture? Thanks.

8sYkrd

Last edited:
How about a picture after they have been cooked? ... perhaps presented well on a plate? Probably be a bit more appetizing to look at.

I think I've never seen jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon. You, sir, are a genius.

lmao we all got distracted! Can I get the recipe?

I wish you would have moved to the right and gone straight down the pan instead of at an angle, but to me the focus looks pretty good and I like the way the back of the pan is OOF.

lmao we all got distracted! Can I get the recipe?

I wish you would have moved to the right and gone straight down the pan instead of at an angle, but to me the focus looks pretty good and I like the way the back of the pan is OOF.

Thank you. I learned from my last picture and went level on the object. Every C+C helps me improve.

Recipe is easy! Jalapenos cut in either quarters or halves. Take the seeds out, you can leave a couple or depending on how hot you want them, then fill them with cream cheese. After that just buy a bag of bacon and cut them half way long. Then wrap the poppers. Watch the oven after 10 minutes, take them out as soon as the bacon is cooked.

EVERYONE LOVES THESE. Give it a try.

Most reactions

Back