SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Post your favorite photo that you took last month - January 2023

Here is mine. Taken on a sunrise walk with my dog after one of those beautiful snowstorms that sticks to the trees and makes everything magical.

Harlie in the snow by SharonCat..., on Flickr

my favorite was this happy face .. enjoying snow with a big smiley grin from ear to ear
DSC_0488 (5).JPG

Playing around with the macro setting on a very old (for digital..) Olympus XZ-1.
If I had time I might try to remove the CA around the branches in the background (at least i think it's CA?) - Ticking the relevant box in LR does zero, I obviously need more study time.

flowercloseup (1 of 1).jpg

I haven't shot much lately. But I did catch Bex in one of her favorite places a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 263961
Looking on my phone, only the top part of the photo was showing. As I was scrolling down to see the whole thing I thought how cute she’s right under the plant. Then I saw what she was sitting g on! Great line up!

Among my favorite areas to prowl in Toronto are the Lakeshore Blvd W 'hoods of Long Branch, Mimico and New Toronto-tons of old oddball stores yet to be pushed aside by rising rents.

MikesAFXa.jpg

A trip out to the south downs, really needed a bigger lens as this bird was over a mile away. From there I had a drive back home and managed to find a parking spot to take this image

Attachments

• bridge tpf.jpg
    bridge tpf.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 9
This one, although there is one more film from January that i haven't developed yet.
ScanImage294.jpg

Rolleicord Ia - Zeiss Triotar 75f/4.5
Fomapan 200 in HC110

Most reactions

New Topics

Back