What's new

Japanese Gardens

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was gorgeous out, so I went down to the Japanese Gardens. The sun was straight overhead, so I had a bit of trouble with the sky, but here are a few of my favorites. Thanks for looking!

1.
jap_garden-18.jpg


2.
jap_garden-20.jpg


3.
jap_garden-24-29.jpg


4.
jap_garden-13.jpg


5.
jap_garden-11.jpg


6.
jap_garden-36.jpg


7.
jap_garden-35.jpg


8.
jap_garden-16.jpg


9.
 
Thanks! Those are my favs too. :)
 
Is this just a boring subject or is there something to make them better? I made photo corrections on a laptop so not sure that the P&P is good either...
 
Nice, I was wondering what they looked like this time of year. I only went in the summer months and may have to return as it seems the colors and foliage are still kicking.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Thanks :)

That was one in Arlington, I'll have to look the name up and get back to ya as it was somewhere I just came across.
 
Did you do a color correction on them? Some seem a bit yellow.. Just my opinion though.

My favorite is probably the B&W one.
 
I played with the WB. I will change it and see if I can improve that. I agree that they do look a bit yellow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom