What's new

Jazz Session

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first attempt at concert photo's. Have to practice some more I think...
All shot with 1600 ISO. I think I'll try a little less next time.

IMG_0871.jpg


IMG_0874.jpg


IMG_0922.jpg
 
well done, yes a little lower iso would probably be a good move. love the drummer shot tho :thumbup:
 
As already said, if you shoot this stuff oftener, get a fast lens and go for lower ISO.
That said I still like the images despite the grain (in the last one it even looks stylish). Were you only able to shoot from above?
Already tried NeatImage to reduce the grain?
 
What sort of ISO should you be using for concert pics? Cus i may be photographing one soon
 
Great job on capturing the feel of it! Love the second one.

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom