Jeanette on the streets *May not be work safe*

TheBodyShot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the board and talked to the admin about posting here to get some feedback for our photographers. I hope you like my posts and can offer some good criticism for our photographers.

These ones were done by DJ Bynum [email protected]

27.jpg

33.jpg

39.jpg

51.jpg

70.jpg

85.jpg

See full set here

Thanks,
Tom

Welcome.

One thing that I notices about most of these shots is that the model's eyes are not in sharp focus. Typically you want to have the subject's eyes in sharp focus. It's especially important when shooting in low light / wide aperture.

I didn't notice the eyes :lol:

I enjoyed the documentary-type style. I liked the images very much.

The pictures had a central theme. I envisioned a street walker displaying her wares to potential clients.

I wouldnt normaly put a critique in the gallery, but since you asked.

They seem verry snapshot-ish. Nothing I could see being used in a magazine or anything of the sort.

Better use of DOF and lighting would help a lot. I agree that the eyes need to be in focus before anything else, even if everything else is what you want us to see.

Out of the bunch the second B&W (4th down) is the best. Good job with no bad hot spots when using the cameras flash. Again, shallow DOF would make it much better.

Big Mike said:
Welcome.

One thing that I notices about most of these shots is that the model's eyes are not in sharp focus.

He's aiming for the boobs!!! :p

However I do think he's pretty successful in capturing the subject in low light condition. For me I have to use a tripot, if not flash which I hate.

Jeff Canes said:
I maybe wrong but this look like Spam to me

Yea...It's not meant to be. We don't have a members section...there are no fee's at all...its really just a glorified personal site.

Thanks for all your comments. DJ just did a shoot last night of Amber and I will be posting a few of those soon.

Also...As I'm seeking critique for our pictures and allowing me to post on this board, I invite you to post on our Picture Post board as well for some more feedback. Yea, its mostly pics of girls, but general photography is equally as welcomed.

http://www.thebodyshot.com/bathroomwall/viewforum.php?f=16

Thanks,
Tom

Huh? You have your own board for posting images but you still need to post them here as well as the link to your board with an invitation for people to post on your board and this still isn't spam?? I guess ...

Any way - as to the photos. I don't really care for them or the content so I haven't taken the time to look closely enough to determine if they are good or bad.

No offense intended.

Annette said:
Huh? You have your own board for posting images but you still need to post them here as well as the link to your board with an invitation for people to post on your board and this still isn't spam?? I guess ...

Any way - as to the photos. I don't really care for them or the content so I haven't taken the time to look closely enough to determine if they are good or bad.

No offense intended.

If this isn't your kind of thing then why did you even bother posting in this thread? I mean you haven't exactly said anything constructive have you?

No offense intended :wink:

Annette said:

No offense intended.

To be honest, I don't care if you come to my site or not. I'm honestly just looking for outside opinions than our regular guys oogling saying "ohh thats hot."

But, I did have enough forethought to ask this site's admin if it would be ok before I even posted anything. I did not intend to start a controversy.

In addition, hospitality should be a mutual thing, so that is the purpose of the invite to my boards.

Finally...do you honestly think I would take this much time out of my day to explain myself to you and ask the admin permission if I intended to spam this site?

That's all, carpal-tunnel is starting to set in,
Tom

Well the majority of the shots do not have that artsy look to them. The objective of these pictures are to look at the chicks chest and other areas. I dont think the photographer exactly had the mind set of Art over "I wana hit that". So posting these pictures for an artistic critique is a little inane.

I think for those who have posted just to say they dont like the subject are wasting everyones time and bandwidth.

Post some Art rather than a sad attempt at smut and people wont be so quick to pull the spam card.

Post some Art rather than a sad attempt at smut and people wont be so quick to pull the spam card.

And who's definition of art would that be?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back