Jeans

I like them. I think they could use a little more light or just brightened up some. You certainly have the body for photos like this. Thanks for sharing

IMO, the first has some lighting issues. The forearm suffers from a change in skin tone just above the elbow and arrows down to the wrist, losing complextion detail. It seems to be an edge rather than feathering. The falloff is too abrupt leaving texture and detail amiss from the bottom 2/3's of the jeans. Also, again IMO, I think if you were slightly more off center towards the right as well as maybe ~ a 1/4 turn to the right to give more of the third dimension.

I prefer the original #2. Much more even lighting on your torso.

Unlikely I would have come close to your shots in practice, but that's what my eyes tell me. These are very good shots.

Thanks for sharing.

wow. I love both. I was just about to ask where you found a model with such a great body, but then I realized who was posting and figured it was you.
Stunning.
I like the first one a lot. Shows just enough to keep you interested, but not enough to sacrifice the class of the photo. Also, the curve of your back/butt area really makes the photo pleasing to look at.

There are probably things you could improve, but I dono what they could be...

If I saw the first one in a store, I'd probably pick it up.

Great job. Keep shooting. I love your little experiments.

I love you.... the photos arnt bad :D
Personally i find the first one best, i think the body is far more relaxed and natural, and with the lighting effect, makes a better impact. Number 2 is good, but it kinda looks as though you have half an arm. (if ive put my foot in it and you have lost an arm, im sorry)

I love you.... the photos arnt bad :D
Personally i find the first one best, i think the body is far more relaxed and natural, and with the lighting effect, makes a better impact. Number 2 is good, but it kinda looks as though you have half an arm. (if ive put my foot in it and you have lost an arm, im sorry)

You insensitive jerk, i AM missing an arm!! Bad skiing accident :lol:

(im just kidding, i have both arms, its the leg Im missing, ok kidding again. Ok Im done :lmao:)

wow. I love both. I was just about to ask where you found a model with such a great body, but then I realized who was posting and figured it was you.

Like I said unfortunatly no one will pose for me! Gotta make do with what I have access to!

Mya- I love the changes. Very nice. You have to be one of the best at taking self portraits. Amazing stuff IMO. The hair is gorgeous

I nominate myself for some posing... im not paying for the lens when it breaks :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back