What's new

Jeddah's Beach,, sunset

a.yahiawi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
KSA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a try on a sunset, your replies r very important for me ,,, please post some advice and notes
400D Canon, Tamron 18-200 lens << I dont have Landscape lens :(

as_music_dies_by_el3mua-d3jb5pa.jpg


thnx for passing by.
 
Let me start by saying that I like the composition of this shot.
Secondly, the shutter speed is nice on the water, good job with that. The exposure looks correct as well.
It appears that the sun is still pretty high in the sky for this shot. So its not quite sunset, which might make it harder to shoot.
And the green saturation on the rocks looks a bit too high.
If you've got a tripod, wait til the sun is lower or even set next time you go back.
Good work though, keep at it!
 
I like it, but the white dot at the top center of the frame just bugs me.

I would love this shot with the sun a little lower and some clouds or fog.
 
I like it, but the white dot at the top center of the frame just bugs me.

I would love this shot with the sun a little lower and some clouds or fog.

+1 am I the only one or would it hurt to brush it out?
 
Thank you all so much ,,, and yes I was thinking of brushing the sun off the photo .. but I want you guys to guide me ,,, with good advice ..

thank you all, so much <3

thank you Kerbouchard <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom