Jeep

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
I know there is 4 or more Jeep owners out there. Let's see them! Here is my recent purchase.

jeepue3.jpg

I'm game.

97 TJ SE, 4 cyl, 5 speed manual, dana 30 front(installing an aussie locker when I regear), dana 35 rear, 4.10 gears(soon to be 4.88's), Rubicon Express 3.5" suspension lift, 100watt KC Daylighters, 33x12.5 BFG AT's, Jeeperman Rocker guards, skidrow engine/oil pan skid, kilby steering box skid, 15x8 cragar soft 8's

snowflex.jpg

Are you a member over at www.jeepforum.com? My sn over there is Black Hills TJ. I'm located in the Black Hills of SD...not too far from Wyoming. Specs on your JK? I'm personally not a fan of them.

btw...wclement7 snapped the shot:)

And here's a shot I took while out on a club run. Do you guys think the horizon cuts it in half in a bad way since I don't have much of the lower portion of the image rising up into the top?

ps-overlook.jpg

The shot of the Cherokee is out of control. I love the team of white Jeeps. What is that story? I plowed my Jeep through some snow this weekend. It was fun.

The teal XJ has 8" of lift and 35's, 4.88's, locked, and a V8.

There is only 1 white TJ..its the one one 33's. The other's are silver. They just happened to line up like that at the trailhead I suppose.

My XJ daily driver
DSC01547_%28Small%29.JPG

4.5"s Lift, 33" BFG mts

My Dads CJ
DSC00910.JPG

Dads-camera-052.jpg

and the link to his build up
http://www.yagid.com/dad.html 304, NP435, Dana 300, Factory 44 rear, Aussie lockers front and rear, 35"mtrs

and my old CJ which is undergoing a complete rebuild
jeepskayak.jpg

in that picture had 2"s lift 33's amc 360 T-18. After the rebuild it will have same motor tf727 tranny, Dana 60 rear, Dana 44 front, SOA on waggy springs with a 4" stretch

-Paul

Now I am having Jeep issues. I mean that I have always had beater Wagoneers. We had fun in them which somehow brings me to a brandy new Jeep and I am slightly nervous. Especially after seeing these photos.

Now I am having Jeep issues. I mean that I have always had beater Wagoneers. We had fun in them which somehow brings me to a brandy new Jeep and I am slightly nervous. Especially after seeing these photos.

Its a never ending addiction.

Those new jeeps, with a little lift could fit some pretty big tires. i think 4"s you could fit 37" tires. and the Dana 44 in them is a heavier duty axle
http://www.jk-forum.com/
morning_trailer.jpg

-Paul

Most reactions

Back