Jefferson Memorial pt 1

Wow, really like the first and last. I'd like the 2nd but the tones throughout seem to close, not a fan of the last, sorry.

Wow, really like the first and last. I'd like the 2nd but the tones throughout seem to close, not a fan of the last, sorry.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m assuming the one you don’t like is the 3rd one, the Lensbaby? That’s my favorite.

I like all of them! The time of day gives each the lovely sky, and they each give nice examples of framing.

Aside from those similarities, the different perspectives and play with DOF give them their own personalities. I've always been a fan of Lens babies. The last one might be my fave because the cherry blossoms go so perfectly with that sky.

Nice work! Hope you're having a blast.

Last one for me. Reminds me of a shot I did with pink dogwoods and the American flag.

I’m assuming the one you don’t like is the 3rd one, the Lensbaby? That’s my favorite.

Yes sorry I meant the 3rd one just not a fan, but the others are great! That first one I could see in a travel brochure, very nice. To each his own I guess.

Very nice set. Lovely color. Dream is my favorite, excellent vision.

Very nice set. Lovely color. Dream is my favorite, excellent vision.

Thanks jc!

I like all of them! The time of day gives each the lovely sky, and they each give nice examples of framing.

Aside from those similarities, the different perspectives and play with DOF give them their own personalities. I've always been a fan of Lens babies. The last one might be my fave because the cherry blossoms go so perfectly with that sky.

Nice work! Hope you're having a blast.

Having a great time! Thanks for the nice comments.

Last one for me. Reminds me of a shot I did with pink dogwoods and the American flag.

That sounds great!

Nice pictures. The first and last are my faves. I love cherry blossoms...wish I had shot more than a few frames this year.

Wonderful! Really nice. Love them all, but particularly the first and the last. The light was just gorgeous.

I literally said "wow, yes!" as I scrolled through the first time.

First shot is my favorite, but really, really enjoyable as a series.

They are WOW shots indeed, love them all but the 1st and Dream are my favourites.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back