Jello TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 #1 Jello is so photogenic, don't you think?
df3photo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 629 Reaction score 3 Location Erie Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #2 Looks good. Maybe alittle more of her bottom foot would be nice something about that pole throws me off a bit... but I do like it.
Looks good. Maybe alittle more of her bottom foot would be nice something about that pole throws me off a bit... but I do like it.
joyride TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #3 The colors on your birds are wonderful. Also, the textures of the feathers are very nice
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 2, 2006 #4 love the colors! :thumbup:
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #5 Nicely captured. Love the colors!
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #6 Blue and gold macaws are amazing. I wish I had the money for one. Nice DOF.