www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1207768857_Z3KWd-L.jpg

1207784621_CU7DU-L.jpg

1207825913_fXqzD-L.jpg

1207832357_KyP7A-L.jpg

i like the color coded houses in the last picture

St. John's is such a photogenic little city. :)

that's just off Duckworth Street iirc... #2 and #4 are my faves of the series. #1 is good but would be better if the end of that pickup wasn't just in the lower left of the frame.

Hey, Jeff! Have you finally had prints made from your films that you exposed last year during the Meet-up? Always a pleasure to see all your pics from Newfoundland! I wish we could have made it there, too...

I like how the two houses share the same flight of stairs. Otherwise, the houses look kinda wobbly.
Thanks, lots of hills and stairs in st john's

i like the color coded houses in the last picture
thanks, there where a lot of stange/bright colors

St. John's is such a photogenic little city. :)

that's just off Duckworth Street iirc... #2 and #4 are my faves of the series. #1 is good but would be better if the end of that pickup wasn't just in the lower left of the frame.

I like those houses and so do the images for their colorfulness
not sure of the street name, but they are all on the same street near north end of down town

Hey, Jeff! Have you finally had prints made from your films that you exposed last year during the Meet-up? Always a pleasure to see all your pics from Newfoundland! I wish we could have made it there, too...
I don't have a local lab to do 120 E6 or C41 any more, so I save up a few roll before mailing them off. I got around to scanning them

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back