Jellyfish

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, i already posted this picture in the general gallery but, i really need specific help, should i keep the vertical crop? the colors are fairly accurate to what it looked like when the flash was set off, so anyone have any ideas?

438249889_787b3b5fb6.jpg

where'd you take this? aquarium or somethin? (i guess thats probably obvious....)

it was taken in a dive tank in newport. i have a tun more but im scared i might need to save the best for the monthly contest lol.

all your jellyfish photos are amazing, i love jellyfish photos... i got stung by a jellyfish once... they arent even fish

You can catch jellyfish with a net and get jelly from them. I learned all I know about the sea from Spongebob Squarepants.

Also, starfish are none too bright, and squirrels can live underwater as long as they have a 'treedome'.

Personally I only favor certain crops, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 16x9 wide.... so, the vertical alignment, although interesting, isn't something I would do. What was around the Jelly? Was it enough dead space to make sense?

I would try a square crop on this one. I used the browser to do it to yours and I think that it improves it. But that's just my humble opinion... I really like this jellyfish though I thought at first that it was fire (well that's what I would have thought if I had not seen the title:blushing: )...

it was more or less just dead space, there was a really bland jellyfish that the flash didnt illuminate so i cut it out. and if you look closely you can see its tentical thingys going obove it so its like a jellyfish portrait i guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back