Jet Wash

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi all...again apologies for not being around much... had a million and 1 things to do recently. I was at the airport taking some pictures as usual.. and was lucky enough to see this Boeing 727 passing the road to the airfield from the hangers. I was unaware the engine kicked up so much dirt.. You can see it heading my way in this pic. I feel sorry for the guy that was much closer than me. A bit soft, but blown out in places, and my white balance had a funny turn!

blast.jpg

That looks like malta int airport.. is it?
Great photo.
Ritratt sabih !

hey deggimatt.. it certainly is! Do you go to spotters wall often or are you not a plane spotter like me! hehe...

I went only once :D but i'm looking forward to go again because its a busy airport so there is always a plane landing! :D

Yeah... there are a lot of interesting aircraft coming soon. PM me and ill give you a link :)

This one I shot it when I went there
DSCF2717%20m__%20copy%20cor3r34py%20small%202.jpg

Nice,.. but it would be too soft for the site I struggle to get accepted on! They have a stupidly high standard.. I got rejected once and the reason was.. "Reason: Unsharp soft / Over sharpened" Work that one out!! haha! I go down to Safi spotters wall most Sundays in the afternoon... hopefully see you down there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back