What's new

Jewelry with Canon 450D / Suggestions on Techniques

ken450d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this site, and I am hoping I can learn and help others as well.

I am wanting suggestions on how to best photograph jewelry like necklaces, rings, and the like. I have a Canon 450D with the standard 55mm lens as well as a
Canon 75-250 mm IS lens.

I cannot afford a macro lens so I will have to make due with what I have. I am looking for suggestions on a basic, proper lighting setup as well as suggestions
on how I might use Photoshop with the finished images.

Thank You,

Ken450D
 
That is because I am asking advise on how to stage, and shoot them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom