What's new

Jewels of the Sea: Inner Light

Desi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
832
Reaction score
378
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jewels of the Sea: Inner Light by Desi595, on Flickr


I'm still working on these. Looks like there is more I could do with the background. I could've used a second flash, but didn't have it available at the time.

Comments & Critiques welcome,

Desi
 
Really cool. I just found one of these a few weeks ago on the beach. There were urchins everywhere. It was the first time I'd seen one without its spines.
 
Thanks dude. Welcome to LA btw.

Where did you find the urchins? I rarely find any out here. These are from a beach in Peru that was just covered with them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom