What's new

JJC Flash Triggers

nickzou

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
593
Reaction score
40
Location
Ottawa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They are light and cheap. And they take weird batteries (AAA and one smaller, which I dunno what it is called, but larger than watch battery size). I had a hard time getting the battery casing off of the receivers but my room mate managed to do without much trouble. I put them on turned it on and it works perfectly. They have a range of at least 5 meters (probably more, but I ran out of room in my place). Other than the weird battery casing I have no complaints. Sometimes you get more than what you paid for (which was around 30 bucks Canadian off eBay).
 

I like to mention when I don't have complaints about a product for once. Last time I complained about the cheap build quality of an MB-D11 knock off. Everyone was okay with that thread. We can't always complain about new gear we get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom