Job Scam from Exclusive Wears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing here? Obviously this is a scam, but if you weren't sure...Seems pretty simple. Assuming you are willing to risk $4 to test the waters, keep the emails as proof of the agreement, then when they ask for the money back say no. Count it as found money and let it sit in your account for a month or so just to be sure the check has either cleared or bounced. Then the most you can lose is $4.

This is still going on years later....
What am I missing here? Obviously this is a scam, but if you weren't sure...Seems pretty simple. Assuming you are willing to

Hello,

My name is Mr Charles Powell, I'm a freelance modeling agent.I e-mailed you regarding your post on model mayhem. I was thrilled when i saw your work and I appreciate it. I work with a newly opened clothing store named Exclusive Wears.Currently we are working on promotional sales and advert for the store; There are some models that are ready for the publishing and posing of the Stores Sales Promo Magazine to boost their sales and help them pave there way up the clothing industry meeting up with the world of fashion today.
Sincerely I will be honored if i can work with you on this project,you can come on board has a professional Hair Stylist,Shots will be taken in different cities including your location to advertise the stores products ranging from casual wears,Dinner gowns,co operate wears both for male and female if you are interested.Please get back to me.

Looking forward to read back from you before it's too late .

Thanks
Mr Charles Powell.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back