JOBO CPP2 Film Developer and print processor. Flawless condition!!! $850

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by HOUSE, Feb 13, 2020.

1. HOUSE

HOUSE TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I’m selling my JOBO CPP2 film and print processor. It’s about as clean as it gets!

I’m looking to get as close to $850 as I can for it. I’m also including a brand new box of tetenal Colortec chemicals for developing E6.

I’m willing to bundle this with my CPA 2, a JOBO drum expert for developing 4x5, 2830 print tanks, and more for $1200. I’ll give you everything I have for both of these.

I got it last August from a guy who’s mom had it in her personal darkroom. I’ve used used it once. I think it’s been used probably less than five time ever. It’s really that clean.

I’m including the developing tanks pictured there are two spools inside. I think it’ll hold 6 35mm rolls. Not sure on the 120mm though.

Please feel free to reach out if interested. I don’t know a whole lot about these, but am happy to help as much as I can.

Thanks.

Tom
    714.612.five2one29

IMG_2691.jpg IMG_2692.jpg IMG_2693.jpg IMG_2694.jpg IMG_2695.jpg IMG_2695.jpg IMG_2293.jpg

2. Ana Jinjikhashvili

Ana Jinjikhashvili TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit

Hello,

Is this still available? I am very interested and looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
    Ana