What's new

John Hancock from The Library

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


20121208_0335-X2.jpg


​
C&C welcome. Thanks for looking.
 
It was a good day. :)
 
That fog is yummy! I almost like this whole shot but the crop feels a little awkward. At first I thought it was the bottom but I think it is the left side, perhaps a little off so the chimney hugs the edge like it does on the right?
 
Really a fantastic shot you have done. Looking so nice. Thanks for sharing with us !!
 
I agree, framing that chimney on the left to the edge like the other one on the right would make this a wall hanger for sure!! It is a fantastic and very well done picture. The fog, wow. I love the fading of the building and how it almost appears ghost like now :)

Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom