Johnnie Walker for C&C

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That may work for you, but it won't work for the advertising company's AD (Art Director) that would likely be paying for the shot.

Plus the bottle/label its self is under exposed.

Good product photography is not very easy to do. Pro product photographers often wind up with some pretty elaborate and complex set ups to get the photo they need.

You will probably find that strip boxes on either side will give you a better rendition of tall bottles.

These are HORRIBLE! AWFUL! Send it to me and I'll show you how it should look!

Carny said:
These are HORRIBLE! AWFUL! Send it to me and I'll show you how it should look!

Is the problem the fact that the Bottle is full?

I do have to agree with Keith here. I know the blur was intentional in the second photo but I would definitely prefer the writing to be in focus.

Keep shooting and thanks for sharing

i'm def still learning all about product photography....its def a whole new beast to tackle...

Is the problem the fact that the Bottle is full?

That probably factors in to it

lol its my first time having a bottle of blue label.....waiting for when i get out of the marine corps to crack it open and have a sip

Unless you're getting out next week or something, I say why wait? They'll keep making it!

And keep this in mind, when I got out of the AF it took TWO YEARS to actually get officialy discharged! I was out for all intents and purposes but my official paperwork shows two extra years. You may be waiting a while!

So the booze will have a couple more years to develope, though there is no age declaration for a bottle of Blue Label. It is a blended Scotch whisky after all. ;)

I think you need to invite me over when you pop that blue label open.

So the booze will have a couple more years to develope, though there is no age declaration for a bottle of Blue Label. It is a blended Scotch whisky after all. ;)

Develop? That bottle would never last that long at my house.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back