Joke of the day

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
A husband and his wife got into a crowded lift and the wife was annoyed to see him pressing up to a beautiful blonde. All of a sudden the blonde smacked him across the face shouting,

"How dare you pinch my arse!"

As the couple got out of the lift, the shamed husband turned to his wife and said "I didn't pinch her arse darling, you must believe me."

"I know you didn't" replied the wife.

hehehe... see men should just give up... women are just so much better! :greenpbl:

vixenta said:
A husband and his wife got into a crowded lift and the wife was annoyed to see him pressing up to a beautiful blonde. All of a sudden the blonde smacked him across the face shouting,

"How dare you pinch my arse!"

As the couple got out of the lift, the shamed husband turned to his wife and said "I didn't pinch her arse darling, you must believe me."

"I know you didn't" replied the wife.

just for those that need the extra help:

lift=elevator
arse=ass

hehe, sorry vixe, had to do it :)

funny joke!!!!

oh no sorry MD, i forgot all you yankies didn't speak english, how insensitive of me :mrgreen:

vixenta said:
oh no sorry MD, i forgot all you yankies didn't speak english, how insensitive of me :mrgreen:

we dont speak english, we speak american. its WAY different. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hug::

MDowdey said:
just for those that need the extra help:

lift=elevator
arse=ass

hehe, sorry vixe, had to do it :)

funny joke!!!!

I hate it when yanks try and push their ways onto other cultures. :greenpbl:

MDowdey said:
we dont speak english, we speak american. its WAY different. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hug::

Right on dude :lmao:

Xmetal said:
I hate it when yanks try and push their ways onto other cultures. :greenpbl:

x, dont be mad that your entire continent was founded as a prison colony!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:: :hug::

just kidding, please dont hurt me.

MDowdey said:
x, dont be mad that your entire continent was founded as a prison colony!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:: :hug::

just kidding, please dont hurt me.

Hey! You lot came in and killed off all the Indians!! :mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Wow...I feel the love in this thread. :mrgreen:

Speaking of weird stuff...do one of the Ozzies wanna record the toilet water spinning the wrong way? I've never seen that before.

Aubrey that's a myth, mate. :)
BUT...the water in the sink spins Clock-wise when going down the drain. :mrgreen:

i get the feeling you just don't trust me much...

Most reactions

Back