TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A senior image, lite with an off camera 550 w/sb

Jonathon.jpg

Image is fine.. post is overdone!

shut down that sun light

I don't mind the sunflare.. it's obviously intentional, and he balanced it will with the flash.

But the grimy overlay, while I get it's appeal for a football shot, I'm still not liking it.

But for the customer I'm sure it's the bomb. Compared to what a senior picture usually looks like... will surely generate repeat business. (Though you should be sure to include different post treatments in your portfolio, each with a different player).

Cool concept, but it's going to look really ridiculous in a yearbook due to the post. I'd tone it back a lot. The image becomes less about the subject and more about the post.

I don't mind the sunflare.. it's obviously intentional, and he balanced it will with the flash.

But the grimy overlay, while I get it's appeal for a football shot, I'm still not liking it.

But for the customer I'm sure it's the bomb. Compared to what a senior picture usually looks like... will surely generate repeat business. (Though you should be sure to include different post treatments in your portfolio, each with a different player).

Yep.. grungy jocks want to look like grungy jocks! lol!

Cool concept, but it's going to look really ridiculous in a yearbook due to the post.

Sup folks?

First off. This image will not be in any yearbook. This was one of his casual's that we did. The school photographer, shot the one formal and casual for the yearbook. I don't shoot yearbook crap. ;)

Post work such as Photography, is always subjective as I'm sure you will agree on.

I have a 16x24 floating mount of this in the studio. It's an eye grabber for sure, when they roll through here.

Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve.

Peace

A couple more quick ones

Standard Fare

Jonathon201.jpg

-
Jonathon228.jpg

-

Cold and raining that day.

Jonathon343.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back