LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...have become intimate friends.
I'm sure, he's fallen asleep in front of his computer, forgetting to log off - he's been "on" (and thus to be seen in my "Buddy-List" of the AOL Instant Messenger) for hours and hours and hours now.

Wake up, JonMikal!

Ahh LaFoto, that means that you've been sitting infront of your computer for hours and hours and hours.... Go to bed LaFoto. hehehe *jks*

I do the same thing on my computer - I leave it on the net all the time and always have yahoo and skype open so my family and bf can contact me whenever they want.

My PC stays on even when i'm asleep (makes a good nightlight too because of the rainbow LED's in the case) so naturally my MSN is always online. :)

my PC works almost 24/7 :) ok.. sometimes I turn it off for a few hours... but my MSN is on very often

Do you all have a total flat rate? One price no matter how long you stay online?
To leave one's computer on all the time is one thing - to be connected to the internet is another...
And I am only remarking on Jon's open AIM because I have never before seen him on AIM!

Looks like you caught him on one of those very rare occassions where he's actually on AOL. I must've distracted him so he forgot to sign off... :badangel:

LaFoto said:
Do you all have a total flat rate? One price no matter how long you stay online?
To leave one's computer on all the time is one thing - to be connected to the internet is another...

I have a 1MB ADSL connection with a wireless network within the appartment. And yes the ADSL is a flat rate for the month no matter how much I download. That is such a novelty for me because in Australia there are different prices for how much you download. So you can buy a 200mb account right up to an 10Gig or even unlimited I think (but it's ridiculously priced). Also I think the fastest you can have in Australia (very expensive) is about 1MB, but here the fastest you can have is 20MB but most have around 6 or 8.

yap... 24 hours a day... 31 days a month... for the same prize ... only 2 MB but it's enough for me

That's the speed of the modem. These days a normal non-adsl modem connection is 56k. So my 1MB connection is actually 1000kb. The bigger the number the faster it is.

256/64K here. :(

Apparently the speed here is affected by how far the consumer is from the phone exchange, dunno what the maximum distance is but we get some decent speeds. :)

Not sure what my connection is now. It used to be 128k but then they upgraded it for the same cost. I think it's 40kb/s down and I know it's 8kb/s up (pain in the arse that one...). Still, I average about 12-13gb dl/ul a month so it's fast enough for me. Big pipes aren't common here like they are in America and lots of Europe. And if you do want a really fast speed you pay through the nose. It's all kinda pointless unless you really need it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back