JonMikal and his Powertrip

No...Jon...lets...eh...think about this...(backs into corner) it wasnt...that funny...I mean...if you were in my position....Ahh thats better, your smiling now....wait...that isnt a good smile is it? what? what are you doing with that? what are you?! where are you taking me!!!

Seeing the "bear" picture lets me know just how much we really do have in common....I just usually don't get caught on film...:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thumbup:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ohhhh nooo buahahahaha thank Sir Mrs Moderator :D:D:D buahahahaha those are amazing :p

I believe that's his daughter, Scott, so watch out! :mrgreen:

These photo's are great! Encore! Cute belly Jon.
:biglaugh:

I miss read your first sentence and left out the "a" which freaked me out :lol:

Sorry Mrs.Jonmikal your hiness queen moderator, whatever the heck we're supposed to call you... :lol:

You could probably catch a cold either way - but only one way will you catch it from Mrs Sir Moderator.

Either way - post the photos please.

You are insane Hertz :lol: Somehow I just knew I should have been more careful when posting :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
:cough: themes section :cough: edit :cough:

Blast this cold :lol:

:cough: :cough: THEMES PS SECTION :cough:

Dammit, I caught your cold! I told you to cover your mouth when you cough!

Hmm! It appears to be an outbreak of JonMikalItis. Obviously it is more contagious than I thought.

THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS NOW IN QUARANTINE! Please chalk a big yellow 'X' on your front door and lock yourself in. Do not even answer the 'phone.
Boil your computer and keyboard in bleach for at least 15 minutes. Then do the same to yourselves. Only by prompt action can we save the world.

Most reactions

Back