Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2005 #1
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 #3 Wow! I know we commented while we were there that it seemed like it was on a different planet because of the landscape, but with this cool colors it seems so even more! Great photos! The 3rd and 5th are my faves!
Wow! I know we commented while we were there that it seemed like it was on a different planet because of the landscape, but with this cool colors it seems so even more! Great photos! The 3rd and 5th are my faves!
terri39 10 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,813 Reaction score 9,607 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #4 Again, I am intrigued by the cool/warm tones you can get with this stuff. I'd like to know which filters you used on the last two. :thumbup: Great stuff!
Again, I am intrigued by the cool/warm tones you can get with this stuff. I'd like to know which filters you used on the last two. :thumbup: Great stuff!
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Aug 20, 2005 #5 the colors are amazing, fantastic photos!