Joyride (Probably NSFW...)

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the 'most safe' one... I may post more later, not sure yet, lol. Also, I sat here for like 10 minutes trying to think of something to call this (plugging words into a thesaurus, lol), so whatever I end up calling it (still undecided as I type this), I may change my mind later...

2013042702 by J E, on Flickr

I tried to go the subtle route... More implied imagery than overt...

The others, I'm not sure about yet...

I'm not quite sure how this is NSFW. . . I have see a lot more cell phone pics that border on sexting/nsfw. . . it is certainly implied, but not really doing much for me, just my humble $.02. With the editing done, it could have been taken REALLY over the top since it's already halfway there. . . make it more contrasty, fill in the blacks, make it more art noir. Again, just my $.02.

I wanted to make it more contrasty, but it started losing detail in places I didn't want it to (I'll play with it some more). I'm not sure what is safe for work anymore, lol. I posted a picture that had ammunition in it a while back, and that was deemed "NSFW"... So, I don't know. I just figured if it is in any way suggestive or subversive, somebody will probably have a problem with it.

The stuff that I feel actually is NSFW, I'm not sure if I want to post yet...

Also, the more I look at it, the more I really don't like that title, lol. Too late to change it, so whatever. :lol:

I have some stuff planned that will definitely be NSFW, but not in a nudity kind of way, lol (it would most likely be totally fine here - I think so anyway...). Well, not safe for my work - it may be perfectly fine with other employers. It's funny, the crap everyone says is NSFW, I would never worry about what my boss would think if I was looking at it. The stuff I'm worried about, probably nobody else cares about at all. :lol:
(Which is why I just play it safe and do my non-work related browsing while I'm at work on my phone...)

Last edited:
I keep going back to this shot. I F'ing hate the title I gave this thread, but I love the photo.

I would ask a mod to change the title, but I wouldn't know what it should be changed to. ...I hate naming pictures.

(edit - I can't even remember how I can up with that name - probably watching videos on YouTube or something, lol.)

Last edited:
I like the title and it's one of the few titles that promotes thought and not a "WTF" moment. I could tell you what I interpret the title as but it might get a little too saucy for this forum.

I admit that's it's grainy and out of focus - there's no denying that. From a sufficient distance it has a pleasant quality to it though.

I tend to stick to single word titles, and that seemed most fitting at the time.

A large print, on the wall, view from 10 feet away or more, I think I could go for that.

Just take a few steps back from your computer and see how it looks from there.

The grain and out of focus add to the appeal. It wouldn't be as interesting if it was technically sound.

I keep going back to this shot. I F'ing hate the title I gave this thread, but I love the photo.

I would ask a mod to change the title, but I wouldn't know what it should be changed to. ...I hate naming pictures.

(edit - I can't even remember how I can up with that name - probably watching videos on YouTube or something, lol.)

Just holler if you figure something out that you like better, Josh. No biggie! :) I like it as is, and the image especially - it's like a snippet of a dream. Wonderfully done.

I thought it was meant to be out of focus and grainy that was the whole selling point or am i missing it

I thought it was meant to be out of focus and grainy that was the whole selling point or am i missing it
Yeah, it was. Some people will still point out that it's out of focus though. Maybe not so much these days, I don't know. Technical perfection is boring sometimes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back